Annelie

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Back in the day

To my friends from school: I realise that I am probably the worst penpal ever, but since I'm kind of addicted to the blogging process I think we might finally have found a way to keep in touch :-) Thought I'd show everyone this really corny picture of our matric class too...and the one below this is just darn funny. Not only am I a bad penpal, I am also the most un-photogenic person of all time. It was taken on the day we got our results and, believe it or not, they actually put it on the school's website! WHY would they do that!? (the obvious answer being: it's a funny picture...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Annelie, jou uitdrukking is so 'n vreemde mengsel tussen verbasing en opgewondenheid.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Appel said...

Ek kan nie, ek mag nie, maar as ek bietjie lig in my dag nodig het dan kom kyk ek na hierdie foto. Hoe kry jy dit reg om so te lyk? Is daar 'n spook erens? Ek ruk te veel, ek kan nie meer lekker tik nie, want ek lag so veel.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Annelie Maré said...

geez - glad i could entertain you! Ek was seker besig om te joke oor iets...but i guess now the joke's on me... :-)

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...photos were never your forté

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home